Benefits of Ayurveda
The benefits of Ayurveda are many:
- The Ayurvedic approach to an illness is holistic and therefore after an Ayurvedic treatment a person will find an improvement in their physical, mental and psychological conditions.
- The ingredients used in Ayurvedic medicines are mostly derived from herbs, plants, flowers, fruits etc. making it a remedy close to nature.
- There are practically no side effects for Ayurvedic medicine.
- Ayurveda has been found to be an effective cure for many chronic diseases.
- An Ayurveda treatment can bring about wellness to the entire body and will be in effect for a longer time than Allopathic treatment.
- Ayurveda not only helps in treating diseases but also in preventing the occurrence of diseases.
- Ayurveda gives guidelines on how to keep away diseases by means of simple dietary and lifestyle changes.
- Ayurvedic medicines are good even for healthy people since they are restorative in nature and helps in nourishing the body and enhancing mental ability.
- Ayurvedic treatment and medicines are comparatively cheaper than other systems of medicine.
- Ayurveda recommends readily available herbs and spices for minor ailments.
- Ayurvedic therapies can give relief from stress and rejuvenating the body.